Thursday 20 February 2020

New Blog !

Over the years I have kept many blogs and written many posts. My introduction to blogging began with the years I spent home educating my son. It was a useful way of recording what we had done.
 As the years passed what I wrote about morphed as I returned to the world of work and then back into education and retraining. These days my interest lie mostly in the area of complementary medicine. I spent six years studying towards qualifications in herbalism and nutrition. In recent years I have not blogged on a regular basis but I have decided to try and get back in the habit.

I have decided that Holistic Way Group could be the best place to share my blog with people who have similar interests.

Feel free to share any blog post that you feel might be of interest to others or indeed share your own blog here-if you write one !


No comments:

Post a Comment